- to develop and implement festival communication strategy for printed press, online and social media platforms
- to create an up-to-date press list including the most relevant local, regional and national actors of the media
- to identify and negotiate with media partners, to arrange media support, to coordinate regular news flow about festival events
- to organize a press conference
- to coordinate interviews with the festival guests
- to write press releases, prepare press kits, and regular newsletters
- to monitor and collect press and online publications about the festival and to write a report on the media coverage of the festival
- minimum 2 year experience in the field of journalism or media communications
- receptivity to/interest in documentary films
- established connections with the representatives of the relevant media actors/journalists
- excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Hungarian
- high level of problem-solving skills
- responsibility in task management
- ability to work under time pressure and to keep deadlines
Competitive salary based on individual agreement and professional experience.
Place of work: home office, but at least once a week meeting at Verzio’s office (Budapest 1051)
Contract period: September – November 2017, min. 20 hours per week, the tasks might require weekend and late hours.
To apply send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR):
- CV in English
- motivation letter in English
- sketch of a festival communication plan
- two references
- writing samples (optional)
Early applications are welcome.