19th Verzió invites you to be a student jury member and award this year’s best film in the International Competition.
The 19th Verzió International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival takes place between November 8-20, 2022, in Budapest, at Satellite locations and online.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 26, 2022
To become a jury member you should:
- have an active university student status
- be available in Budapest between November 8-12, 2022
- view the films in the International Competition program during the festival
- be available for discussions with your fellow jury members
- consensually select the best human rights documentary film
- collectively write a short statement explaining your decision and present it at the award ceremony
- the possibility to develop your critical and argumentative skills
- a chance to meet your peers in a creative and challenging environment
- insight into the workings of a film festival
- a free pass to all festival screenings and events
To apply please send us:
- A short biography (CV) and motivation letter (in English)
- A short review of the best human rights documentary you saw in the last 3 years (in Hungarian or English, no longer than 2 pages)
- Your contact email and telephone number
Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: student jury). Jury members will be selected on a competitive basis.
Cover photo: Zoltán Adrián