20th Verzió invites you to be a student jury member at this year's festival.
The 20th Verzió International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival takes place between November 22-29, 2023, in Budapest & at Satellite locations and between November 30 and December 10 online.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 30, 2023
EXTENDED APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 10, 2023
To become a jury member you should:
- have an active university student status
- be available in Budapest between November 22-26, 2023
- view select films in the program during the festival
- be available for discussions with your fellow jury members
- collectively write a short statement explaining your decision and present it at the award ceremony.
- the possibility to develop your critical and argumentative skills
- a chance to meet your peers in a creative and challenging environment
- insight into the workings of a film festival
- a free pass to all festival screenings and events.
To apply please send us:
- A short biography (CV) and motivation letter (in English)
- A short review of the best human rights documentary you saw in the last 3 years (in Hungarian or English, no longer than 2 pages)
- Your contact email and telephone number.
Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: student jury). Jury members will be selected on a competitive basis.