The screenings of the 19th Verzió Film Festival ended in the cinemas on November 16, but the festival continues online. In Verzió Film Festival's online film library at festival.verzio.org, most of the films are available to rent until November 20.
Detailed information about tickets and passes and how to rent the films can be found below.
November 14-20, during the second week of the festival you can rent 47 films online from this year’s programme. You can now search the films that will be only available in the cinemas.
Please read carefully the following information, in order to get familiar with how our streaming platform works.
- Before purchasing any tickets or passes, please read carefully the system requirements, for example supported operation systems. To read it in English scroll down on the page. (For example Linux is not supported.)
- You can start watching the films from November 14, either via the festival.verzio.org site or via the "watch online" button on film pages under the FILMS menu.
- After a quick registration process, you can create an account and start renting films either one-by-one or in a bundle, by renting the DocFan pass or the Supporter pass.
ONLINE TICKETS ARE ON SALE UNTIL 20 NOVEMBER!
|Type of ticket/pass||# of available tickets/passes||Valid for||Price||Discount|
|Renting shorts||max 500 rental / film||max. 30 min long films||0 HUF||100%|
|Renting mid-length films||Varies by film.||
31-60 min long films
|Renting feature-length films||Varies by film.||films over 61 mins||990 HUF||-|
|DocFan Pass||300 passes||all the 47 films that are available online||9000 HUF||75%|
|Supporter Pass||50 passes||all the 47 films that are available online||25.000 HUF||30%|
- The films will NOT be shown at fixed times.
- You can rent the films and festival passes between 14-20 November.
- The last day to rent a film is November 20 (until midnight).
- You can watch the film(s) you have rented at any time during the rental period, which is 14 days per film.
- In case you buy a DocFan or a Supporter Pass, all the 47 films will be available in your library until 4 December.
After you initially press play/start watching a film, you have 48 hours to watch or rewatch it. [ The watch window overwrites the original rental period. ]
For example: if you rent the film KIM on 14 November, the film will be added to your Library, and you can start watching it anytime between 14 November and 20 November. However, the 48-hour window of availability will start when you first press play on the film. Therefore, if you start watching a film at 10pm on 16 November, you will have access to that film until 10pm on 18 November.
The expiry date of your rental period is always indicated in your library.
New feature of the passes: the 14 days rental window and 48 hours watch window do not apply to the passes. The access to all the films in the pass will end on 4 December.
LANGUAGE AND SUBTITLES:
All films are either in English or have English subtitles. 32 films have Hungarian subtitle options as well. To select the subtitle click on the menu at the right bottom of the playback window.
Due to the rules of geo-blocking, most of the films* will only be accessible from Hungary. Check out the films available outside of Hungary at the home page of festival.verzio.org.