Between November 30 and December 10, you can rent 54 films online from this year’s program. You can search the films that will be only available in the cinemas here. Please read carefully the following information, in order to get familiar with how our streaming platform works.
- Before purchasing any tickets or passes, please read carefully the system requirements, for example supported operation systems. To read it in English scroll down on the page. (For example Linux is not supported.)
- You can access the films via the festival.verzio.org site or via the "watch online" button on film pages under the FILMS menu.
- After a quick registration process, you can create an account and start renting films.
Online tickets are on sale until 10 December!
|films shorter than 31 mins
|films between 31 and 59 mins
|films longer than 60 mins
|For all the 54 films.
|For all the 54 films.
- The films will NOT be shown at fixed times.
- You can rent the films and festival passes between 30 November and 10 December.
- The last day to rent a film is 10 December (until midnight).
- You can watch the film(s) you have rented at any time during the rental period, which is 14 days per film.
- In case you buy a DocFan or a Supporter Pass, all the 54 films will be available in your library until midnight, 24 December.
After you initially press play/start watching a film, you have 48 hours to watch or rewatch it.
[The watch window overwrites the original rental period.]
For example: if you rent the film A Golden Life on 8 December, the film will be added to your Library, and the 14 day rental period starts. The 48-hour window of availability will start when you first press play on the film. Therefore, if you start watching a film at 10pm on 9 December, you will have access to that film until 9:59 pm on 11 December.
The expiry date of your rental period is always indicated in your library.
!!! New feature of the passes: the 14 days rental window and 48 hours watch window do not apply to the passes. The access to all the films in the pass will end on 24 December.
Language and Subtitles:
All films are either in English or have English subtitles. 36 films have Hungarian subtitle options as well. To select the subtitle click on the menu at the right bottom of the playback window.
Due to the rules of geo-blocking, most of the films will only be accessible from Hungary. Check out the films available outside of Hungary at the home page of festival.verzio.org.